Has the Pandemic made you fall out of love with your house?
Has spending more time in your home during lockdown made you realise how much your house is driving you crazy? Are all those DIY jobs you meant to do during the first lockdown now piling up? Or is doing zoom calls from your boxroom no longer working? Concierge Property Maintenance are finding that many of their clients are not only investing in home offices, but also gyms, home cinemas, indoor pools, personal golf studios and indoor boxing rings to help them get through this pandemic. Concierge’s aim is to make your home the ultimate haven and can deliver anything you can dream up.
Most home-owners are time-poor and property maintenance can be overwhelming. This is why Concierge Property Maintenance offers a complete turn-key solution to take any maintenance or building work off your plate.
Concierge Property Maintenance, based in Beaconsfield, offers a handyman service for those small home improvement projects, but they also look after some of the most prestigious homes in and around Buckinghamshire through their exclusive Concierge ‘Premier’ membership club.
Concierge delivers a fully inclusive and personalised service tailored to meet every property’s needs. The team of qualified craftsmen offer an unsurpassed level of commitment, high quality workmanship and responsive customer service. With just one call, you can be assured that Concierge will take care of the situation efficiently and promptly, maintaining good communication throughout to guarantee your peace of mind until the completion of the project.
Their Premier Membership Club guarantees priority attention from a team of skilled craftsmen 24 hours a day, 365 days a year- offering expert, timely support in all aspects of maintenance and attention to detail. Premier Members also receive a discount for larger projects.
Concierge undertakes a wide range of internal and external jobs including small jobs like building shelves and storage, or larger projects like new builds, extensions, and bathrooms. They also use routine house maintenance and upkeep like carpentry, painting and decorating, flooring, plumbing, electrical works, CCTV & alarm services. They are available to sort out emergencies promptly such as fixing leaks, broken boilers, and dishwashers as well as offer a personal key holding service as well.
Andy Sweeney, Managing Director of Concierge said, ‘Our team genuinely cares about each client and treats every property as if it was their own. We also work with many landlords and business owners. We will take the stress and hassle away from any type of property maintenance or building project and will deliver the highest standard of work every time.’
“The team at Concierge have been absolutely brilliant; professional, helpful and friendly throughout and they always deliver top results, on time and on budget. They have been a fantastic asset in helping improve our family home; organising all sorts of jobs, none too big or too small. My only regret is I didn’t discover them sooner!” – Tess Daly, TV Personality
Concierge undertakes a wide range of internal and external jobs including:
- Small jobs like building shelves and storage, wardrobes, repainting, hanging pictures, handyman work
- Larger projects like new builds, loft conversions, extensions, bathrooms, kitchens, flooring and more.
- Routine house maintenance and upkeep like carpentry, painting and decorating, flooring, plumbing, electrical works, CCTV & alarm services
- Emergency service for fixing leaks, broken boilers, dishwashers
- Personal key holding service – Understanding you’re busy and not at home, Concierge offers a key holding service to ensure the jobs are completed without you having to wait in. Or if you are going away, we can check on the house while you are away.
- Providing architectural consultation throughout the project if needed.
- A project manager who can orchestrate the multiple and complex tasks of the building project.
- We guarantee professional, trusted and vetted craftsmen who are fully vetted, trained, trusted and experts in their field from joiners, electricians, decorators to plumbers.
- Luxury amenities – cinema rooms, indoor pools, boxing rings, golf suites, spa, bars and more
Tel: 01494 702099
Concierge Property Maintenance -15 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN