Kew Little Pigs is a small business, founded over a decade ago ago by Olivia Mikhail through her genuine love and fascination with pigs
Kew Little Pigs are offering 20% off children’s mini pig keeping throughout February half term – book now to avoid missing out!
Kew Little Pigs offer a wide range of experiences and days out for the family. Not only do they have onsite packages, they also have offsite days and Media, PR. TV and Corporate opportunities.
Our experiences: Onesite experiences at the Kew Little Pigs farm, Amersham
• Piggy Pet and Play – Our most popular experience at the farm. Spend 1.5 hours learning about, meeting and petting our miniature pigs.
• One Hour Visit – Spend 1 hour learning about our pigs and petting them In their natural environment.
• Mini Pig Keeping – Activity is aimed at younger pig enthusiasts ( 3-16 years).The children will take part in some husbandry, such as giving new hay and straw and helping groom or feed them from outside the pens (activities are age dependent).
• Pig Enthusiast – A 3 hour experience for the huge pig fans who don’t mind getting stuck in, you can join in with our daily tasks – including feeding, grooming, mucking out and much more! (
• Comprehensive Guide to Pig Keeping – A 2-hour course aimed at those thinking about purchasing a miniature pig
• Breeding, Gestation and Farrowing – This course is aimed at those who want to breed their own pigs.
• Two Hour Husbandry – Our Two Hour Husbandry session is based on how to look after your very own pig.
Luxury Experiences: Our luxury experiences take place the Wave Spa at the Crowne Plaza. Spend an hour at our farm, getting to know our beautiful Miniature Pigs and then move on to the spa for a treatment or package…
• Piglet Spa – 6 hours use of their members facilities
• Muddy Pigs – Luxury Mud Rasul
• Pampered Pigs – Relaxing 85-minute massage
• Pigs in Blankets – Pigs in Blankets is a great experience to destress with an ESPA body wrap
• Take your Muddy Boots Off –25-minute foot treatment to help your feet recuperate from everyday life
PR,TV and Media – Kew Little Pigs have been working with TV companies, PR and Press for over 10 years, having worked on some incredible campaigns. Throughout those 10 years, our miniature pigs have become real stars and our pigs have appeared on countless TV shows, magazines, events, media and PR work and genuinely love to be around people. Kew Little Pigs can offer a variety of packages, starting from 1 hour, a full day’s filming or can be booked for multiple events.
Parties and Events – Book a unique micro pig party with Kew Little Pigs
With over 10 years’ experience in the event and party sector, Kew Little Pigs have attended parties in convents, schools, weddings, retirement homes, hen do’s, festivals and the corporate sector. We provide two show-pigs, animal handlers, equipment, pig pen and accessories. If you don’t have the facilities, we offer on-site party alternatives.
Corporate – If you are looking for a fun day out, an afternoon of team building or are looking for an unusual staff reward package, Kew Little Pigs corporate packages offer a service for every business need. We can even provide refreshments and the offer of lunch from a choice of local caterers. Book now for 20% off in 2020
Schools – We also offer a range of experiences for schools both on site and in schools.
• The Classroom Visit – 2-hour experience including an interactive presentation and opportunities for children to meet and pet the KLP show-pigs.
• The Assembly Visit – with power point presentation
• Farm visit: A fantastic experience where the children become mini pig keepers, helping with chores at the farm.
Pigs for Sale – As one of the UK’s leading miniature pig breeders, we have a wide selection pigs for sale, from piglets through to mature boars, gilts and sow.