For all your BBQ, picnic, dinner party, or just a dinner you really fancy (but can’t be bothered to cook), talk to Charlie at CM Catering.
Charlie has been in the Hospitality Industry all his working life and finally decided at the ripe old age of 32 he would set up his own business. Launched in 2019 just before Christmas, he was able to start off by catering for Christmas Parties.
When the pandemic hit, Charlie decided to start slowly encouraging people to buy home cooked meals including lasagnas, cottage pies, fresh loaves and so much more and his business has grown through word of mouth.
Charlie also offers picnic hampers and BBQ boxes which have proved very popular; hiya bucks can highly recommend them.
The picnic hampers cost £15 per person and are packed full of homemade goodies including:
- Choice of homemade doorstop sandwich
- Homemade Sausage Roll
- Homemade Scotch Egg
- Fresh Scone with Jam and Clotted Cream
- Or for an extra £5 per person you get all of the above plus a mini Victoria Sponge, Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies and Parsnip Crisps. The hampers have a lead time of 2 days per basket.
The BBQ boxes start at £20 per head and include:
- Homemade Burger with Homemade Brioche Bun
- Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Steak Surplus (£5pp)
- Choice of 1 of 3 Protein Salads.
- There are plenty of options for the kids as well!
Contact Charlie to find out more.
Facebook: CM Catering
Telephone: 07890 947332